Intimacy With God Made Simple
Intimacy with God is accessible to every believer.
GRG Away Day offers a safe place and space for believers to practice being alone with God with step-by-step guidance on
- How to find and secure your quiet place and space with God.
- How to eliminate external and internal distractions.
- How to recognise God's voice and activity in your life with clarity and confidence.
- How to protect your time, place, and space with God.
The day includes
- A full home-cooked meal and all-day hot and cold beverages and snacks
- Free downloadable workbook
- Time to practice being still and quiet within the grounds and gardens
- 1-2-1 counsel where required
The Niland Conference Centre
93 Elstree Rd, Bushey Heath, Bushey WD23 4EE
17 Jul 2021,
17 Jul 2021, Saturday, 04:30 PM
Get your tickets now
Click on a date to book tickets
Are you uncomfortable sitting in silence before God?
Does the idea of solitude make you restless, concerned, worried, or doubtful?
Do you long to be alone with God, undisturbed and confident He is hearing you and you will hear and recognise His voice?
If you want to turn down the volume on the distractions in your life, you have to learn how to get quiet. Getting comfortable with silence is a powerful tool for your personal growth on your faith journey.
What do you need to do to make the practice of silence and solitude with God a weekly or even daily practice in your life? When can you prioritise the practice of silence and solitude?
Where can you go to be alone and turn down the volume of the distractions around you?